GROWNSY Double Electric Breast Pump
- Regular price
- $49.99 USD
- Sale price
- $49.99 USD
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
2 Suction Modes & Stepless Speed: GROWNSY Breast Pump includes massage and Expression Modes. Rotate the Stepless Knob to choose ANY suction strength needed. Easy to operate in the pocket and prevent accidental touch
Pain Free & High Efficiency: Double breast pump design can pump breast milk more efficiently. Pumping power is from 80 to 320mmHg. Soft massage silicone pad will imitate the baby's sucking rhythm, soft and warm, stimulate lactation
Ultra Quiet & LED Display: LED screen clearly display the product power, sucking time, mode and intensity. The Ultra-quiet design will not bother anyone around you when you pumping breast milk.
Anti-Backflow Design & Food Grade PP: Scientific anti-backflow design, avoid secondary pollution caused by milk backflow, motor or tubing damage. All parts of the breast pump are made from food-grade material ( BPA FREE) without harmful substances.
Rechargeable & PORTABLE: GROWNSY Breast Pump is re-chargable with USB cable. It's equipped with 2500mAh battery, which can be used for more than 2.5 hours after fully charged, suitable for travel and outdoor emergency use
Is a electric breast pump better or an manual breast pump better?
Under normal circumstances, if the mother's milk secretion is too much and the baby can't finish eating, then you need to use a breast pump to empty the milk. If you don't pump it out, it may cause mastitis. If the mother finds that her nipples are sore or cracked, she can also use a breast sucker to suck milk out until the nipples return to normal.
Mothers also need to pay attention to not expressing too many times during milk expansion, otherwise the situation will be worse. Moreover, the breast sucker must be disinfected and cleaned every time you use the breastfeeding pump. You can also apply a hot towel to the breast before pumping, massage with your hands to stimulate the areola, and make the breast smoother, so that it will be more convenient for mothers to pump.
There are many advantages to using a cordless breast pump, such as being able to clearly know the amount of milk produced and determining how much the baby eats per meal; allowing the baby to eat nutritious aftermilk; direct breastfeeding makes the baby dependent on the nipple; avoiding the baby from sucking directly The pain of biting a mother’s nipple; the most important thing is that it will be easier for the baby to be weaned, and the baby can be weaned more naturally.
The breast sucker that suits you is a good breast pump. Decide which breast milk pump you should choose based on how often you use it and how much time you can spend on pumping. breast suckers are mainly divided into manual and electric breast pumps. If you are an office worker and need to squeeze time out of work to pump milk, then you'd better choose an wireless breast pump, because it can suck at the same time. Milk in the breasts on both sides. But if you only need to pump some milk occasionally so that other people can feed your baby when you are out, then you only need to buy a cheap manual breastfeeding pump.
In addition, novice mothers have begun to increase milk, but have not mastered the breastfeeding skills at the beginning, and the newborn baby’s mouth is too small, so at first breastfeeding failure will feel very frustrated, especially for mothers with inverted nipples, so it is recommended to have inverted nipples It is best for mothers to stock up on a wearable breast pump, which can suck out the nipples for normal breastfeeding later.
Not the most expensive is the best, but usually you pay for what you pay for. It is expensive. For example, some breast pumps have the function of massaging the breast and areola, and some also display the breast pumping time and adjusting the suction power. Function and memory function, do not follow blindly when buying, there may be a conclusion that "the brand is not easy to use" due to individual differences, you should compare objectively and choose the one that suits you.
Before buying, it is best to do it yourself, and you must have patience to buy a safe and comfortable breast milk pump to ensure the safety and health of mother and baby.
Tips for using electric breast pump
Electric breast pumps are sought after by many new mothers, not only because they are convenient, but also because they are quick and simple, and can also stimulate milk secretion and increase milk production. Many premature infants and low birth weight infants do not suck their mother's nipples. Using a breast pump to collect milk not only allows the baby to eat precious breast milk, but also relieves the pain and pressure caused by breast milk. So what are the tips for using electric breast pumps?
The main usage skills are as follows:
1. Choose the most suitable breast pump: It varies from person to person. Choosing the breast pump that best understands and suits you is the "most valuable investment". If mothers need to pump frequently, they can choose a high-quality electric breast pump. If they use it occasionally, consider a manual breast pump.
2. Effectively stimulate the milk array: Stimulating the milk array is the key to the effect of breast pumping. An electric breast pump with the function of stimulating the milk array will save effort! The stimulation phase of the pumping cycle allows the mother to stimulate the milk array faster. After a milk formation is over, it can be turned off and on again to re-stimulate the milk formation, which will help you initiate another milk formation. Each additional stimulation of a milk array may increase the amount of milk by 10-30ml.
3. Gentle suction power: high suction power doesn't mean you suck too much, it just means "you will hurt"! Breast pump is a medical instrument, it doesn't have suction power, it should be different from vacuum cleaner, please be careful when choosing.
4. Relax physically and mentally: divert attention, let the mother look at the baby, listen to sounds or music related to the baby before pumping; do other things when pumping, such as playing on Weibo, watching TV. Especially for the first time pumping, don't let Bao Ma feel that she is forced to do something, or set a high expectation value. Breast pumping is a conditioned reflex. The more natural and relaxed you are, the easier it is to get a milk burst, and the better the breast pumping effect.
5. Healthy life: Finally, it is very important to choose a healthy lifestyle. Bad lifestyles such as staying up late will have an impact on milk production. At the same time, proper nutrition can not only maintain and promote milk secretion, but also improve the quality of breast milk. Try to eat more fruits and vegetables, and increase fluid intake.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.