What should I do if my baby has skin allergies in autumn?
In order to alleviate the uncomfortable symptoms of baby's skin allergies, control the condition and prevent the allergies from spreading, as a smart mother, learn more coups. The following is a coup shared by Mom.com to moms, speed mark:
Trick 1: Prevent tickle behavior
Itching is the most common symptom of skin allergies in autumn, and it is simply miserable for babies. The baby wants to scratch as soon as it is itchy, and the more it scratches, the more itchy. Therefore, the mother should stop the TA’s behavior, cut her nails short, and divert her attention to avoid frequent scratching.
Trick 2: Clean sweat in time
Sweat can soak allergic skin and aggravate the symptoms. Therefore, after the baby is sweating, wipe off the sweat in time and keep the skin dry.
Trick 3: Go to the hospital to identify allergens
There are many factors that cause allergies, and the targeted treatment methods for different factors are different. It is best to take the baby to the hospital for a detailed examination to determine the allergenic factors and find the right treatment.
Trick 4: Apply anti-itch ointment
In order to relieve the symptoms and prevent the baby from scratching the skin, you can apply anti-itch ointment to the rash, but do not use too much ointment at a time to avoid adverse effects.
How to care for skin allergies in autumn
Baby skin allergies have a lot to do with dust mites, climate, pollen, and food. After clarifying the cause, treatment and care must be done properly. How to treat skin allergies in autumn? How to care for skin allergies in autumn? The following focuses on the care of autumn skin allergies.
1. Pay attention to household hygiene and wipe clean dusty places so that there is no room for mites to survive, thereby reducing the chance of aggravation of the baby's illness;
2. Use an air filter or dehumidifier to keep the indoor air fresh and ventilate to create a good resting environment for the baby;
3. Try not to let sick babies eat raw or cold food, because these foods will aggravate the disease and affect their health;
4. Let the baby eat less milk, eggs, peanuts, seafood and other foods that are easy to induce allergies, and take good care of them to avoid more serious allergic reactions.
5. Let the baby rest more and spend less time outdoors to avoid contact with other babies and spread the disease to others.