The scientific method of disinfection of newborn baby bottles
Sterilize with UV
Sterilization of baby bottles with ultraviolet rays is probably a relatively new method of disinfection recently. Ultraviolet disinfection is to destroy the molecular structure of microbial cells through ultraviolet rays of appropriate wavelengths, so as to achieve the effect of sterilization and disinfection. Of course, the price of a taller UV disinfection machine is relatively higher.
1. Clean the baby bottle.
2. Put the baby bottle into the uv light sanitizer box for disinfection.
Sterilize with a bottle steam sterilizer
It is probably the safest way to sterilize the baby's baby bottle with a Baby Bottle Sterilizer, because the baby bottle sterilizer has been certified by the country to ensure that the sterilization time is more than 10 minutes, and there is a large space to sterilize six baby bottles at the same time. Milk bottles, BB tableware can be sterilized, and food can be steamed for many purposes.
1. Pour about 100ml of water into the electric heating plate and put it into the feeding container.
2. Insert the cleaned milk bottle upside down on the bottle holder, cover the pot, and press the start button.
3. The disinfection is completed in about 15 minutes.
Precautions for disinfection of newborn baby bottles
1. Glass baby bottles should be brushed with nylon baby bottles, while plastic baby bottles should be brushed with sponge baby bottles. The latter is often overlooked. Because the nylon brush is easy to sand the inner wall of the plastic baby bottle, it is easier to deposit dirt.
2. Sudden changes in temperature may cause the glass bottle to break. In cold weather, the bottle needs to be preheated to prevent cracking!
3. Breast milk and formula milk are very rich in nutrients. They are very easy to deteriorate if they are exposed to the air and not frozen. In addition, the bacteria that may be produced after the deterioration of dairy products are not comparable to the uncleanness in the general environment. If the cleaning is not thorough or high-temperature disinfection, it is a great threat to newborns with unsound gastrointestinal immunity.