Safety tips for baby carriers and baby backpacks
Strollers, strollers and baby carriers are the real "life-saving straw" for parents. They allow parents to move more, and most babies sleep faster when they move. Let me introduce the safety tips for baby carriers and baby backpacks.
1. Carrying your baby with a baby carrier or a baby backpack may free your hands. And most babies like to see the world from the high west. Here are some tips to help you keep your child safe.
2. You can wear shoes that are easy to walk, and pay attention to uneven road conditions on the ground to prevent falling.
3. The heat of your body and the friction of the strap may increase your baby's temperature, so it is best not to use the strap in summer.
4. When putting the baby in the baby backpack, it is necessary to tighten the shoulder straps, and then adjust the body and limb restraint belts to a comfortable and safe position.
5. Choose the size of the baby carrier suitable for your baby.
6. Before you learn to put your baby in a baby backpack, you need to find someone to help you. Many people find toys to be a good practice object.
7. Develop a good habit of checking before each use of baby carrier and backpack. If any belt or strap buckle is damaged, please contact the manufacturer or manufacturer at any time.
8. Be careful when you take off the harness, you can let others help you.
9. When wearing a baby backpack or carrier, your body balance may be affected, so you should lean forward or bend over to maintain balance.