The specialNasal aspiratorfor babies. Its material, angle and size are specially designed for babies. Its curvature will make the baby feel more comfortable, the round head will not hurt the skin, and it is easy to clean.
The steps to use a nasal aspirator are as follows:
1. Pour warm water into the small washbasin, soak the small towel, wring it out, and place it on the nasal cavity with a hot and wet compress.
2. You can also use a thin cotton stick to moisten the outer third of the nasal cavity with a little warm water (to shake off the water droplets to prevent the baby from inhaling), and be careful not to make it too deep to avoid discomfort to the baby;
3. When using the nasal aspirator, Mommy first pinch the ball of the nasal aspirator to expel the air in the soft sac without letting go.
4. Gently fix the baby's head with one hand, and gently put the nasal aspirator into the baby's nasal cavity with the other hand.
5. Loosen the soft sac to suck out the dirty stuff, and repeat it several times until it sucks completely.