The benefits of avocado for babies
Because the fiber content of avocado is very high (the dietary fiber provided by an avocado is 34% of the daily intake), because soluble fiber can remove excess cholesterol in the body, insoluble fiber helps keep the digestive system functioning normally, so it can be prevented Baby with constipation
Lower cholesterol levels
Oleic acid is a kind of monounsaturated fat contained in avocado, which can replace saturated fat in the diet and reduce cholesterol levels. Because the oil content is too high, although it is unsaturated fatty acid, for younger babies, eating more may not be conducive to digestion.
Diabetes has a relief effect
The sugar content of avocado pulp is extremely low, which is 1/5 of the sugar content of bananas. It is a rare high-fat and low-sugar food for diabetics.
Helps improve memory
How old can babies eat avocado
Under normal circumstances, the baby can add supplementary food for four months. The avocado itself is rich in oils, which is very unfavorable for the baby's digestion. Therefore, mothers can give the baby avocado for the baby at six months. How to feed avocado?
How to give avocado to baby
1. Juice the avocado and feed it directly to the baby
2. Use avocado as a vegetable to cook soup for babies to drink
3. It can be mixed with other fruits and mixed into a puree for the baby to eat, such as bananas.
Precautions for eating avocado
1. The avocado must be freshly opened and eaten, not for a long time, otherwise it will quickly oxidize and turn yellow, even if you add lemon juice, it will be useless.
2. Although the nutritional value of avocados is high, you should not eat more uncontrollably. You can eat one avocado at most a day. Avocado is one of the most energy-rich fruits, with a fat content of about 15%, which is higher than eggs and chicken. Each 100 grams of avocado contains about 160 kcal of energy, which is 3 times that of sweet apples and 2.7 times that of milk.