Is it better for household disinfection cabinets to disinfect with high temperature or ultraviolet?
1. High temperature disinfection
The high temperature disinfection of the disinfection cabinet is generally heated to about 120 ℃ and kept for 10 to 15 minutes. Finally, the high temperature is used to denature the protein tissues in the body of bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms, so as to achieve the purpose of killing bacteria and viruses. Its killing rate is ≥99%.
However, the high-temperature sterilization method has a high power and is easy to cause uneven temperature.
2. Ultraviolet disinfection
The ultraviolet disinfection method of the disinfection cabinet uses ultraviolet rays to irradiate bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms to destroy the structure of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) in the body, causing it to die immediately or lose its ability to reproduce. Its killing rate is ≥99%.
But ultraviolet rays can only travel in a straight line, with low radiation energy and weak penetrating power, and can only kill microorganisms that are directly irradiated.
Therefore, relatively speaking, high temperature disinfection and uv sterilizer have their own advantages, but in terms of safety, ultraviolet disinfection is more recommended. Because high temperature disinfection can easily cause burns.
Do not install disinfection cabinets in the renovated kitchen?
The disinfection cabinet can be sterilized to ensure the health and safety of the kitchen tableware. So why don't you install disinfection cabinets in the renovated kitchen?
1. Mainly because many people think that the utilization rate of the disinfection cabinet is not high, and the installation is also a waste. There is also the fear of leakage of ultraviolet rays and ozone in the disinfection cabinet, which are harmful to human health.
2. In fact, to pay taxes from science and health, it is absolutely useful and necessary to install disinfection cabinets in the kitchen. Especially in families with children, the resistance is relatively weak, and many items such as children's tableware and pacifiers cannot be sterilized at high temperature, so it is very convenient and safe to use the disinfection cabinet.
3. As for the leakage of ultraviolet rays, ozone, etc., do not worry too much. Generally, the quality of the products shipped from the factory is guaranteed, and the possibility of this occurrence is relatively low.
4. In addition, in daily use, you need to pay attention to close the door of the disinfection cabinet tightly. Under normal circumstances, the disinfection cabinet has certain protection functions, such as the automatic circuit cut-off function. When the door of the disinfection cabinet is opened, the ultraviolet lamp will be automatically turned off.