Common sense about cleaning and disinfection of glass baby bottles
Glass baby bottles have many advantages that other materials can't match, but its cleaning and disinfection is also a headache. Let me give you some common sense about the cleaning and disinfection of glass baby bottles.
Cleaning and disinfection of glass milk bottles
Remove the pacifier and lid of the glass baby bottle, and it should be placed in unboiled water. The water should cover the glass bottle. The pacifier and lid can be sterilized with boiling water for about 5 minutes, and the time should not be too long, otherwise it will be easily deformed.
After washing the glass baby bottle, remove the nipple and lid, put it in the steam Baby Bottle Sterilizer, and operate according to the time on the sterilization pot manual.
Cleaning of baby bottles
1. After each feeding, be sure to pour out the remaining milk and clean it in time to prevent milk stains from condensing on the bottle. There is a special bottle brush on the market, which can be inserted into the glass bottle to clean every corner. Pay special attention to bottlenecks and spirals.
2. When cleaning the pacifier, there is no need to use additional detergent. When cleaning, the pacifier should be turned over and then cleaned with a pacifier brush. If milk stains are condensed on the nipple, you can soak it in hot water for a while, and then use a nipple brush to brush off the milk stains after they become soft. Keep the milk hole on the nipple unobstructed. The pacifier is disinfected at least once a day.
1. The pacifier is more prone to breakage, so a budget-conscious mother may wish to prepare more pacifiers. According to the different ages of the child, just change the pacifier. You don't need to replace the entire glass bottle. And if you are out for fun, it is also a good way to change a pacifier without disinfection.
2. Long-term use of poor quality pacifiers and improper sucking postures will cause shifting of baby teeth and bottle mouths. The bottle mouth refers to a long-term sucking habit that causes the tension between the upper lip and the lower lip to relax, forming upturned lips. It may also cause protruding mandibles in infants and young children, resulting in changes in mouth shape, causing problems such as malocclusion or open bite. Therefore, when the child is 9 months old, the glass bottle should be broken. Do not use the glass bottle to drink milk or water. You can try to practice your child drinking from a glass.
3. When designing pacifiers for many glass baby bottles, taking into account the collapse of the pacifier due to the child's sucking, the anti-collapsing pacifier is designed, and a ring cloth wedge diversion point is designed at the base of the pacifier to prevent sucking. The nipple tip collapsed. If the nipple collapses, parents can loosen the nipple slightly during feeding to allow air to enter the bottle, so that the collapsed nipple can return to normal.
4. When heating milk in a microwave oven, the capacity of the milk should not exceed the maximum capacity of the glass bottle, and the nipple and lid should be removed before heating. Do not put the empty glass bottle in the microwave to heat or sterilize.